That’s a good question.
- lost someone close to them
- been neglected
- been abused (mentally, physically, emotionally)
- been bullied
- hurt yourself
- made yourself sick
- starved yourself
- felt isolated or lonely
- felt suicidal
- had suicidal thoughts
- been pressured to be something you’re not
- have been victimised
- been affected by mental illness
- been unable to go or do certain things due to mental illness
I just want you to know..I love you & I’m proud of how far you’ve come!!!
BREAKING NEWS: if you ever judge anyone based on the number of sexual partners they’ve had, you’re a complete imbecile.
I beg to differ.
If someone has had more than one hundred thousand sexual partners I will absolutely judge them because that is impressive as hell.
I was expecting that to go somewhere else than it did and I’m pleased with the ending